"Life changing experience thanks to Care Coordination and Supplementary Services"

About: Integrated Team Care (Brisbane North PHN)

I would like to sincerely thank Kylie & John for all they have done for me. From the first night I used my CPAP machine - it was life changing. My experience has been extremely positive. This was a result of the quality support, time spent explaining use of machine and medical condition and the regular home visits from Kylie & John. I am a middle aged Aboriginal mother of a young man with profound disabilities. Before using the machine I had severe headaches and was completely exhausted. Now my energy is back, no more headaches and I would not even consider missing a night using my CPAP. The quality of my life has improved SO much and I feel stronger in all areas of my life.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Metro North Brisbane Medicare Local

Dear POJUN01,

Thanks for your positive comments, we appreciate the feedback. We are very pleased that you have benefited from working with John and Kylie. They are very good at what they do and love working with people like yourself. Sounds like you are self-managing your conditions with John and Kylie just a phone call away if necessary. This is the goal of the CCSS program.

Keep up the good work and keep using that CPAP machine.

Kind Regards,

Metro North Brisbane Medicare Local.