"I wish to compliment all the staff on the excellent service provided"

About: Maroondah Hospital

I have had to attend the Radiology Department at Maroondah Hospital, for X-rays and CT scans recently.

I wish to compliment all the staff on the excellent service provided. The reception / clerical staff were efficient, friendly and professional and there was a happy welcoming atmosphere in the waiting area.

Each of the radiographers, I encountered, were helpful, professional, and empathetic and demonstrated a caring nature. I found these qualities exceptional and far surpass experiences I have had in the private sector. I am very impressed and feel the staff of this department should be congratulated.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Alan Lilly, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Frednerks

Many thanks for sharing your story on Patient Opinion. Our staff will be really chuffed to read your story and I will pass on the feedback to our radiology staff and their managers too. We all like to receive constructive feedback so I know this will be gratefully received.

Thank you also for taking the time to tell your story. Feedback - good and bad - always helps us keep focused and ensures that we not only celebrate what we do well but also focus on getting better at what we do.

I hope that you will feel free to recommend our services in your local community.

Thank you again and kind regards, Alan Lilly