"I was made comfortable and felt secure and confident that I was being cared for the in best way."

About: Maroondah Hospital

After a slight accident when I came off my scooter recently. I was left with a few nasty grazes and a chunk out of my nose. A visit to my GP referred me to Maroondah Hospital for further attention. The staff at Maroondah in the ED, the plastics team and ward 1 North were fantastic. All were caring and professional, and let me know what was happening each step along the way. I was made comfortable and felt secure and confident that I was being cared for the in best way.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Alan Lilly, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear PO-OCT16

Many thanks for sharing your very positive story on Patient Opinion - it's always terrifc to hear good things about our health system and the great work which our staff do in Eastern Health at Maroondah Hospital. Your story also reinforces what matters most to our patients, caring and professional staff who are keeping you informed along the way.

I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our staff and the management team at Maroondah Hospital and no doubt your feedback will give our staff an extra spring in their step!

Thanks again and I hope you are keeping well.

Kind regards, Alan Lilly