"The experience I had with Drug ARM"

About: Community And Family Support Service (CAFSS) - Drug ARM -Brisbane

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

I attended the Drug ARM office for some counselling and I found the staff to be friendly and welcoming from the moment I walked in. The staff offered me a coffee while I waited and remembered my name. My counsellors were not judgemental and did not put pressure on me. They allowed me to talk about what I needed to on the day and were considerate and sensitive to my personal situation. I also liked that I didn't have to tell my story over and over again. I have noticed some positive changes in my life and relationship since I engaged with the service.

The only room for improvement I could suggest would be the questionnaire that the staff need to ask us at the beginning and end of the sessions. I thought some of the questions were frustrating.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Richard Norman, Healthy Options Australia

Drug ARM values feedback from clients as this informs how we can improve our service delivery.Thank you for the positive feedback you provided, I am really glad you identified so many positive aspects of your journey with us.

The questions at the beginning and end of the sessions I think refer to the assessment process, and we always looking at ways we can improve this vital aspect of the program to make it a smooth and person friendly experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback.

• {{helpful}} of {{total()}} people think this response is helpful