"Biralee Box Hill Hospital"

About: Box Hill Hospital / Maternity Service

At 30 weeks, I was contacted by Lyndsey from the maternity ward at Box Hill Hospital. I was offered to be part of their Midwife Program. Lyndsey then became my midwife for the rest of my pregnancy and birth (even post birth). I cannot speak highly enough of the program and specifically Lyndsey. So much care taken, I was always able to contact her. She was on call for the birth of our baby, then visited me numerous times in hospital and at home post birth. 10/10 for such an amazing service and midwife!

Response from Alan Lilly, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Cmmbhm

Many thanks for sharing your story about your experience on Patient Opinion - doesn't get better than 10/10! I will make sure that we pass on this feedback and thanks to Lindsey and no doubt she will be very chuffed indeed. I will also let the local management team know about this too.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your story at what must be a very busy time for you and your family. It's great for us to know where we do things well ans well as where we need to improve - the more feedback, the better.

Thanks again and I hope you are getting lots of rest too.

kind regards, Alan Lilly