You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Heart attack"

About: Box Hill Hospital Maroondah Hospital Yarra Ranges Health

On the way to see the doctor earlier this year, I felt really "not right". My wife drove me straight to Maroondah Hospital. I was admitted, diagnosed and passed on to Box Hill hospital. The Paramedic Team was marvelous. At Box Hill I was fitted with a stent and spent the next five days there. I was most impressed with my treatment throughout. Most professional.

Subsequently, I attended a cardio rehabilitation course at Yarra Ranges Health Centre in Lilydale. Once again, I was greatly impressed by the staff. So helpful and cheerful. It was a breath of fresh air to be among them. I learned so much which I am sure will help me in the future. They all deserve a good pat of the back. Thank you to them all.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Annica

It’s great to hear you are well on your way to recovery and the Eastern Health staff across Maroondah Hospital, Box Hill Hospital and also the cardiac rehabilitation staff at Yarra Ranges Health were able to support you at what must have been a very difficult time.

I would also like to thank you Annica for taking the time in providing your feedback on Patient Opinion as this is a perfect way to celebrate the great work our staff provide each and every day.

I wish you great health and wellbeing.

David