You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Managing Complex Regional Pain Syndrome"

About: Princess Margaret Hospital for Children

(as a parent/guardian),

After visiting many specialists and allied health professionals, my teenager was referred to the Complex Pain Clinic at Princess Margaret Hospital to assist my child's recovery with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Within eight months amazing specialists had my teenager off the couch, walking without crutches and better managing their chronic pain.

The evidence-based PACE program is absolutely amazing for both children and their parents. The support has been second to none.

Response from Child and Adolescent Health Service

Image title

Dear MB1

Thank you for sharing your story about your positive experience with the Complex Pain Clinic at Princess Margaret Hospital for Children (PMH). I am delighted to hear that our team have been able to assist your child with mobility and pain management, and that the PACE program has been beneficial to their care. To read that you felt supported on this journey is wonderful. This is exactly what we strive for - to work with our families on delivering excellent care.

I will pass your comments on to the team, as they are continually striving to meet the needs of their patients, and they will be thrilled to receive this feedback.

I have also brought your comments to the attention of our Chief Executive, Professor Frank Daly, and he is equally pleased that we have been able to deliver to your family the high standard of care that we pride ourselves on at PMH.

Thank you again for taking the time to write to us, and please accept my sincere best wishes for your child.

Kind regards,