"Wonderful service at Broome Health Service/Hospital"

About: Broome Health Campus

I was a patient having a scheduled operation and would like to say the staff, consultants, doctors, nurses and hotel services were absolutely amazing. The theatre and medical staff - outstanding people, made me feel safe. The professionalism of all was what I expected and nothing was too much. A big thank you to CN Jo on the surgical ward for looking after me through the night and Lizzy (hotel services) it was a pleasure to see your happy self every morning. Why go to Perth when you can have the best of the best at this hospital with a country feel! Well done guys and thank you.

Response from Maureen Crowther, Patient Opinion Cordinator, Nursing, WA Country Health Service

Dear Local

Thank you for taking the time to post your story on patient opinion and your kind words of appreciation during your recent stay at Broome hospital

Hospitals can be very busy places as I'm sure you have witnessed. It is always humbling to receive thanks and gratitude.

I will ensure the staff in your story receive your kind feedback.

All the best for a speedy recovery

kind regards