"Toddler Fever"

About: Armadale Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

My child had an extremely high fever one evening, my mother-in-law and I took my child to Armadale Emergency Department, we only had a very brief wait in the waiting room. All the nurses and doctors were amazing, very thorough and gave great advice. Before we knew it we were back out going home. My child was also born at this hospital a few years ago via emergency c section. Again I couldn't fault this hospital - great staff who go to long lengths to see a great result. : -)

Response from Shae Seymour, Executive Director, Armadale Kalamunda Hospital Group, Armadale Kalamunda Hospital Group

Dear ‘Couldn’t fault’,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent positive experience in the Emergency Department (ED) at Armadale Hospital.

Our staff are committed to delivering the best possible care to our patients and we really appreciate receiving such lovely feedback.

I will forward on your comments to the ED staff involved in your child’s care as I know it will be of great encouragement to the team.

Shae Seymour