"Emergency service in 24 hour service centre"

About: Royal Perth Hospital / Quick Assessment Centre

Whilst on holiday in Perth I needed urgent help and advice late in the evening. I received prompt, efficient and helpful service at the 24 hour hospital unit. A kind and efficient nurse was extremely helpful and considerate. Supplied me with the drugs and advice.

Excellent service, thank you very much.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Hospital Group

Dear Trix,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your very positive experience at Royal Perth Hospital. Accessing emergency health care whilst on holiday can add another layer of anxiety to an already very stressful experience so it was lovely to hear that your experience was positive. Our teams, including the emergency staff, do aim to provide their best every day and will really appreciate this positive feedback. It provides that extra spring to all our steps knowing the work is having a positive impact.

Thank you on behalf of the emergency team, and I do hope the rest of your holiday in Perth was enjoyable.

Dr Aresh Anwar