"Great care"

About: Maroondah Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

I recently attended Maroondah Hospital ED late at night with my baby. All of the staff we came across were professional and caring. We were seen in a timely manner for the severity of the case and were admitted to short stay overnight. I believe the doctor Danny and nurse Manny really went above and beyond to ensure the health and well being of my baby and I will be forever grateful of their efforts. Thanks again.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Mummy101

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on Patient Opinion.

It was with great pleasure I read of your positive experience at the Maroondah Emergency Department and your special mention of doctor Danny and nurse Manny. I will make sure they receive your feedback as it is important staff hear when they have had a positive impact on a patients experience and learn where we have opportunities to improve.

I hope your baby is well on the road to recovery and wish you both all the very best.

David