You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Maxillofacial outpatient visit"

About: Royal Perth Hospital / Outpatients Surgical Clinic

I received a text wanting feedback if I had the time, giving a website address, but I couldn't open it. However my experience was soo good I've gone to the trouble to let you know this way.

My appointment was great. Only 5 mins wait and all staff were so nice, especially your male receptionist. Unfortunately I need to come back in a fortnight's time, and my unusual presentation was escalated through 3 surgeons, and at no time did I feel being moved from pillar to post - just caring attention. Keep up the good work in a busy and I imagine, underfunded public hospital.

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear Escalated,

Thank you for coming here, and persisting in providing your encouraging feedback (modern technology can be frustrating - long live paper!).

Our staff are proud to match the needs of patients with the care given, and I am glad to hear that this was done in such a way that made you feel reassured of this.

Your compliments here have been passed on to the staff members involved in the maxillofacial clinic.

Once again thank you for writing to us here, and wish you well in your future treatments.

Dr Aresh Anwar

Executive Director

Royal Perth Bentley Group

• Escalated thinks this response is helpful

Recently read