"Day Surgery Bentley Hospital WA"

About: Bentley Hospital / Ward 3

Wish to show my appreciation to 2 very special staff who helped make my cataract operation / surgery day go really well. First is a big thank you to Maya who was my nurse on the day. She made sure we were all very well informed on what to expect and when, doing our paperwork and eye drops with cheerful ease. Second is the joyful Real who was our transport engineer and great entertainment. What a joy he was. Thank you to all involved from the lovely lady on reception, to the ward staff, to the theatre staff and the hunky Dr L for a job well done.

Cheers

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear Joyful Retiree,

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive feedback about your recent experience at the Bentley Health Service Day Surgery department.

The team aspire to ensure patients have the very best care possible and will be really pleased to have your feedback. It will provide the team with that extra bounce in their step.

The Day Surgery Department consistently performs exceedingly well in patient feedback and this is directly due to the ongoing hard work by staff in ensuring patients and their families are included in every aspect of their care.

I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team and thank you again for sharing your experience.

Yours sincerely