"Physiotherapy and Burns Unit care"

About: Busselton Health Campus

I look forward to going twice a week to my physio classes as the ‘girls’ (I say that because some of them would likely be under half my age) are so knowledgeable and helpful to the older people in the class.

I’m sure they are very caring people who run the course, as they look after their 'patients' like they would look after their family and friends.

And talking about care and attention, the Burns Unit must be held in the absolute highest regard. Anne and the staff looked after my 3rd-degree burn from day one till it was out of bandages 😊 Changing the bandages every few days initially and keeping the wound site clean was something I had to give them 100% for.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Wendy McKinley, A/Operations Manager, Coastal, WACHS - South West

Dear Mainey

What a pleasure it is to see this wonderful feedback about the teams in Busselton. Thank you so much for taking the time to post.

I will make sure this is fed back to the staff in Physiotherapy and Outpatients as I am sure they will be equally as appreciative of your kind words.

If you would like to speak with me directly to provide detail of the individuals involved then I would love to hear from you. I am contactable via the switchboard on 08 9753 6000.

Thanks again