"Excellent treatment at Geraldton Regional Hospital"

About: Geraldton Hospital

Recently I was taken to Geraldton Regional Hospital after a fall at home when I broke my hip. From the moment I arrived at the hospital, I was treated with the utmost care and kindness by everyone I came in contact with, from the surgeon and doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, tea ladies and cleaners. I had a total hip replacement and the treatment was excellent. It made what was a horrible and traumatic event for me more bearable and less stressful, and I am very grateful. Thank you.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WA Country Health Service

Dear thubanhn88

Thank you for sharing your story with us on Patient Opinion. WA Country Health Service Midwest has a great team of compassionate caring staff, and it is fantastic to see their efforts publicly acknowledged. Your feedback reinforces our commitment to providing high quality patient centred care. I will take great pleasure in passing your compliment onto the team at the Geraldton Hospital, I am sure they will be delighted to read your story.

I hope your recovery continues to go well, thanks again for taking the time to write.

Best wishes