"Excellent treatment at Geraldton Regional Hospital"

About: Geraldton Hospital

Recently I was taken to Geraldton Regional Hospital after a fall at home when I broke my hip. From the moment I arrived at the hospital, I was treated with the utmost care and kindness by everyone I came in contact with, from the surgeon and doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, tea ladies and cleaners. I had a total hip replacement and the treatment was excellent. It made what was a horrible and traumatic event for me more bearable and less stressful, and I am very grateful. Thank you.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear thubanhn88

Thank you for sharing your story with us on Patient Opinion. WA Country Health Service Midwest has a great team of compassionate caring staff, and it is fantastic to see their efforts publicly acknowledged. Your feedback reinforces our commitment to providing high quality patient centred care. I will take great pleasure in passing your compliment onto the team at the Geraldton Hospital, I am sure they will be delighted to read your story.

I hope your recovery continues to go well, thanks again for taking the time to write.

Best wishes