"Sydney Eye Hospital - a wonderful experience"

About: Sydney / Sydney Eye Hospital / 1 East (Ophthalmology)

I am not familiar with hospital care and services, luckily for me. I went to the Sydney Eye Hospital on the advice of my optometrist with suspected retinal detachment. I was most impressed by procedures they have in place in processing new arrivals. It is a well-organised place with staff who will tell you what is happening now and what would the next step involved in making you comfortable with the process. Nice and caring manners, efficiency without the stress! How wonderful!

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Jennie Barry, Director of Nursing & Support Services, Nursing Services, Sydney/Sydney Eye Hospital

Dear Zora,

Thank you for taking the time to post your story on Patient Opinion. It is very pleasing to hear that you describe your recent experience here at Sydney and Sydney Eye Hospital as wonderful, with the staff informing you of the process and making you feel comfortable. I will most certainly ensure the staff receive your feedback.

I trust that your eye has returned back to your normal vision.

Regards Jennie