"My stay at Busselton Hospital"

About: Busselton Health Campus

Over a month ago I slipped on a wet floor and tore my hamstring. I spent two nights in the Emergency Department, a couple of weeks in the General Ward and a few more weeks in rehabilitation. I was in a lot of pain and could not move in bed or get out of bed for a while. I could not do things for myself for a while. The emergency staff, ambulance officers, nurses, doctors, cleaners, catering staff, physio, OTs, and social workers that I came in contact with all worked together to ensure a plan was in place for my care and recovery and safe return home.

They are to be commended for their professionalism, kindness and patience. I was definitely in the best place for my recovery. From my experience, Busselton Hospital has all the services and equipment available to accommodate various stages of rehabilitation and plan for returning home.

Response from Jo Moore, A/Operations Manager Coastal, WACHS - South West

Dear walking

Thank you for your feedback about the care you received at Busselton Hospital. It is great that you were able to get the services and rehabilitation that you needed to recover from your injury and return home. Your acknowledgement of all members of the team is greatly appreciated and I will ensure your feedback is passed on to them.

Thanks once again and I hope your recovery continues to progress.

Regards

Jo Moore

A/Operations Manager Coastal (Busselton, Margaret River, Augusta)

Recently read