You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Lovely staff and excellent care at Bentley Hospital"

About: Bentley Hospital

I had a breast reduction for medical reasons at Bentley Hospital recently and could not find a single fault in my experience there.

Everyone I encountered were friendly and helpful. Special mention to my night nurse, Sue who looked after me overnight with an amazing quality of care. Thank you to all the nurses, surgeons, anaesthetist and orderlies who helped with my surgery and care.

Even a seemingly small touch like the warm blanket I was given before I went in to theatre made a lovely impression on me and kept me calm before the surgery.

Wouldn't hesitate to return if I needed to, knowing that Bentley Hospital is filled with lovely staff and excellent care. Thanks again!

Response from Aresh Anwar, Executive Director, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear Happy Patient Here,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bentley Health Service. It is always pleasing to read that our patients are happy with the service that is provided by the fantastic team at Bentley.

I will be sharing your experience with all our staff at the next staff forum to encourage everyone to keep up the high level of service you experienced.

Thank you again for taking the time to write and I hope you have made a full recovery.

Regards