"Rehabilitation Physiotherapy"

About: Osborne Park Hospital / Rehabilitation

I feel that the addition of a Saturday Physiotherapy session at Osbourne Park Hospital in Perth really assisted my accelerated departure from hospital. My release date was brought forward by a couple of weeks. Being able to exercise with encouragement nearly every day inspired me to work harder and keep focus. I wish there had been a Sunday session. A big thank you to Anita and the other Physiotherapists for all their help.

Response from Geraldine Carlton, A/Executive Director Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group

Dear apusgk45,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience of the Physiotherapy Service at Osborne Park Hospital. It was so pleasing to read your story of encouragement and inspiration and the positive impact of having access to the weekend physiotherapy session.

I know the physiotherapy staff too will be thrilled with your message of thanks and I will ensure that it is passed onto them, in particular to Anita.

Thank you again for your kind words and I do hope that you have continued to recover well.

Geraldine Carlton