"Knee Replacement Rehabilitation"

About: Rehabilitation In The Home (RITH) Rehabilitation In The Home (RITH) / Armadale Team Rockingham General Hospital / Aged Care and Rehab Unit Rockingham General Hospital / Physiotherapy

Catherine and her team did a wonderful job to help me rehabilitate at home after my knee replacement surgery by helping me follow a daily physio plan.  They were helpful, caring and encouraged me to push through until at this stage where I'm able to walk without walking sticks. I couldn't recommend all of them too highly. I wouldn't be where I am today with a 108 degree reflex and both my legs are nearly the same. Thank you for all the time and concern given to me in this season.

Response from Kate Gatti, Executive Director, Clinical Service Planning Population Health, South Metropolitan Health Service

Dear snowjp79

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the care and support provided to you by the Rehabilitation in the Home (RITH) team following your knee replacement surgery. Catherine and the Rockingham team were delighted to see your message of thanks. We are all really pleased to see that you have progressed so well with your rehabilitation.

Kate Gatti