"Wonderful care while in surgical ward at Bunbury Hospital"

About: Bunbury Hospital

(as a parent/guardian),

Everything that happened was a good experience. From the moment I was admitted I saw only smiling faces, who constantly asked if I'm comfortable, periodically checking on me and the other patients in the pre-op area. I am grateful to all staff in the surgical ward for being so caring and attentive. The nurses were relaxed and took the time of day to crack a joke with us patients, despite the heavy workload and the tonne of paperwork they had to fill out constantly. The room and the bathroom were clean, and the food was tasty. All in all a good experience.

Special thanks to nurse Tracy who looked after me.

waltzmj76

Response from Tracey Swiney, A/Coordinator of Nursing & Midwifery, Bunbury Hospital, WACHS South West

Dear waltzmj76

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at Bunbury Hospital. It is gratifying for us to read your comments and know that your experience was a good one.

We value our staff who deliver kind and compassionate care to our patients and it means a lot to them to get positive feedback.

Your comments have been shared with the team and nurse Tracy.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Tracey Swiney