"NDIS"

About: Allied Health (Bass Coast Health)

(as other),

I'm very disappointed that I have been refused OT services for my NDIS home visit report for my disability by Bass Coast Health (BCH) Hub Cowes. Because I'm self managed, I was told to go private! After being put on the wait list in the first place and being sent conformation with costings for the NDIS. The closest OT I can find is too far for NDIS to cover transport.

Two days ago a friend who also is self managed, NDIS was not turned away by BCH hub and has it all up and running. It is now 6 months since I have been approved and it is affecting my emotional well being!

Response from Jan Child, CEO, Bass Coast Health

Hi, I am so sorry! Pease ring me on my mobile so that we can sort this misunderstanding. 0472846355. Thank you, Jan

Response from Jan Child, CEO, Bass Coast Health

Hello again,

I haven't heard from you today - I just wanted to encourage you to call me - we will be able to resolve this issue for you. My mobile number is 0472846355.

Kind Regards,