"Admissions for glaucoma surgery"

About: The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital

- Very patient and nice staff especially for non-English speaking patient like me.

- The nurses are very friendly and helpful. Very kind and considerate.

- My day surgery experience on Ward 4 was great. Everything was explained to me clearly. The doctors were also very friendly and informative. They exchanged information about my previous outpatient visit examination with each other prior to my surgery. I felt assured. I was asked for all the details regarding my situation and my needs.

- Thank you to all the nurses, the doctors and all other clinic staff of the hospital.

Response from Sinead Cucanic, Director Surgical Services, The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital

Good morning to our very happy patient,

Thank you so very much, for taking the time to provide this wonderfully positive feedback. Our nursing and medical staff at RVEEH strive to ensure that our patients are treated with respect and kindness, whilst ensuring that clinical needs are met. It is tremendously important to us, that care is delivered in partnership with patients, carers and families and so I am pleased that this was reflected in your experience.

Wishing you a smooth recovery and many more happy experiences, should you visit us again.

Kind regards,