You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Care at Busselton Hospital"

About: Busselton Health Campus

Recently I was admitted to the hospital for shoulder surgery. From admission until discharge I found all the staff to be wonderful. The theatre staff made me feel confident in their skills. The surgeon Dr Allen and Dr Anthony were fantastic in alleviating my fears. On arrival to the ward, a nurse named Gemma ensured all my cares were met and answered any questions I had with the knowledge to support. Throughout my stay, I felt the hospital to be a credit to the South West. The ward has doors to close to decrease noise. This enabled me to sleep undisturbed making all the difference in my outcome and discharge. Pain management was offered as needed. I couldn’t fault my care there. Being displaced from Bunbury, where I live, made me anxious but from the time I set foot in the hospital I had faith that I was in good hands. Thank you fantastic staff at Busso.

Response from Robin Armstrong, Clinical Nurse Unit Manager, Donnybrook Hospital, WACHS South West

Dear Jagger rooney,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the care at Busselton Hospital following your recent shoulder surgery.

I have advised Gemma of your comments and she was delighted that you mentioned her specifically.

We take great pride across the Health Campus in the care that we deliver to all our patients no matter where their residence is.

It is always very satisfying to have positive feedback such as yours.

Yours sincerely

Robin Armstrong

A/Clinical Nurse Manager

Inpatient Wards

Busselton Hospital

• Jagger rooney thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Jagger rooney (the patient)

Thank you Robin and for your excellent care also.