"Care for my child with ADHD, autism and anxiety"

About: Kalgoorlie Population Health

(as a parent/guardian),

My child is a teenager and has ADHD, autism and severe anxiety. My child has a very bad phobia of needles and is due for immunisations. I called Population Health in Kalgoorlie and explained the situation and we arranged to take my child's dog in to help keep my child calm.

My child's anxiety still made an appearance but no where near as high as in the past and the staff (especially Bee) were more than willing to work with us.

Response from Alicia Michalanney, Director Population Health, WACHS - Goldfields

Dear kilokx86

Is it wonderful to hear your positive feedback following your experience at Kalgoorlie Population Health.

I am so happy to hear that Bee and the Population Health team worked closely with you to provide professional and personal care that helped reduce the anxiety for you and your child.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion, your feedback is greatly appreciated and I will ensure it is received by the team.

• kilokx86 thinks this response is helpful