"Giving birth at Geraldton Regional Hospital"

About: Geraldton Hospital

(as a relative),

My sibling was at Geraldton Regional Hospital giving birth to their child and I have to say the nurses up here were absolutely amazing I love how efficient they were how caring and understanding they were I would highly recommend the midwives up at Geraldton Regional Hospital.

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear Cazzle,

Firstly I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate you and your sibling for the birth of the little one and say a big thank you for taking the time to share your lovely compliment with us on Patient Opinion, particularly in what must be a very busy time for your family.

Our Midwives and Maternity staff at Geraldton Hospital do an amazing job by working in partnership with women and their families in providing support, care and advice. I will take great pleasure in passing on your kind words as I know the team really appreciate it when families get back in touch.

Thanks again for taking the time to write and I wish you and your family all the very best for the future.

Warm regards