"Accessing medical services while travelling"

About: Exmouth Health Service

I have suffered from recurring Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) and was in a great deal of discomfort. I have been so impressed with the medical services up the WA West Coast, despite their often remote locations and limited staff. Amazing, caring people!

Response from Michele Young, Coordinator Executive Services, Executive Services, WACHS - Midwest

Dear foxtrotrc68

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on Patient Opinion. Our team at WA Country Health Service Midwest provide health care from hospitals through to Nursing Posts and do a wonderful job every day dealing with the smallest of ills to life-threatening emergencies and everything in between.

Our staff strive to provide safe, high-quality care for all and are always seeking a greater understanding of the key drivers contributing to a positive patient experience. Your lovely compliment highlights the things that are important to our patients and is a reminder that care and compassion really does go a long way.

I hope you are well on the road to recovery and are continuing to enjoy the beautiful WA West Coast.

Best wishes