"Thank you Bunbury staff"

About: Bunbury Hospital

Hi staff at Bunbury Hospital,

I would like to thank Dr Timothy, Surgeon Abayasankar, Dr Hooman, Dr Nushin, Dr Nav and Silvana.

Also all the nurses & staff that helped me along the way.

This was my first time under so I would like to thank the anaesthetic doctor also, as I’ve avoided this until this date, going local every other time.

Thanks for trying to make the unpleasant, pleasant.

Hoping I got everyone’s names correct, and that my body gets me 'back on my feet‘ literally & cooperates with all the good work done.

I seem to be getting better but it flares up sometimes, so I don’t walk heaps currently.

Response from Glen Matters, Bunbury Operations Manager, WACHS South West

Dear pyxisyg65,

Thank you for posting on Patient Opinion. This is the second terrific acknowledgement of our Orthopaedic team, Anaesthetists, nursing and support staff in the theatre complex this week and they have been delighted. It was also great to see the Anaesthetist make the ‘unpleasant, pleasant’.

I do hope your walking continues to improve and the flare up’s reduce. Thanks again for taking the time to post, the teams really appreciate such wonderful feedback.

Regards