"Physio Care"

About: Rehabilitation In The Home (RITH) Royal Perth Hospital / Physiotherapy Service Royal Perth Hospital / Rehabilitation in the Home

I recently had a knee replacement and ended up staying at a friend’s house. The Royal Perth Hospital has a physio service that did rehabilitation in the home, which I found to be a great service with very professional and friendly staff. They contacted me via phone and they were very organised and explained everything. Both of the girls that visited me were lovely. I spoke to Hannah a lot and she also followed up to check if I wanted another visit.

I’m now back at home and attending the local hospital but the physio team at Royal Perth Hospital did a wonderful job. I felt reassured the entire time.

Response from Dori Lombardi, Director of Nursing, Royal Perth Bentley Group

Dear chachaxm53

I am very happy to read your feedback on the Royal Perth Hospital Rehabilitation in the Home Physiotherapy team and the physiotherapy treatment that you received. We are very lucky to have the caring, supportive and experienced staff that we do and I share your appreciation of them and the work that they do. I will ensure that your feedback is passed to Hannah and the rest of the team.

I wish you well with your recovery.

Doris Lombardi