"Kalgoorlie Regional Hospital outpatient"

About: Kalgoorlie Health Campus / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

I just wanted to say WOW, Well done Team. Had an awesome experience yesterday at the Emergency Department with one of my kids.

The Receptionist was very nice and friendly and was very genuine

Triage nurse was very friendly and was a lovely person to talk too.

The nurse (Garth) I can not say enough on how wonderful, caring, considerate, positively interacting he was with my child in finding out what hurts and what didn't. I noticed that he kept rubbing his hands together to make sure his hands were warm before he check out my child's elbow! I can not say enough about the service and caring compassion that we received while we were there. I would like to say well done to everyone we interacted with today, you all did an awesome job. Congratulations!

Also a bonus - only 2 hrs from start to finished, though I did notice more people were coming in so they where under the pump a bit!

Well done everyone!

Response from David Bowdidge, Operations Manager, WACHS - Goldfields

Dear Miss Purple Sparkles,

Thank you for your positive feedback, it sounds like everything went well from the moment you arrived to the moment you left, as it should be!

I especially appreciate hearing how the nurse, Garth, assessed your child with such thoughtfulness.

I have already passed your thanks back onto the Emergency staff, I know they will appreciate it.

David Bowdidge