"Spot on service at Busselton Health"

About: Busselton Health Campus

I went to have day surgery at the hospital because I have Dupuytren's Contracture where my fingers curl over. It was absolutely marvelous. I went under as a public patient and they were spot on and couldn't do better.

They were on-time and on-schedule. I have white coat syndrome and so they did an ECG. Everything was fine and I had no bad coming out of the anaesthetic.
I was the last one of the day and had a start time of 1.30pm. I was home by 6.00pm that night.  They gave me sandwiches and tea and I got dressed and could go home. Dr Nick and the Anaesthetist and the nurses were great.

Response from Drew Harrison, Acting Clinical Nurse Manager Surgical Services, Busselton Health Campus

Dear sambawy76,

I am glad to hear that your surgery has gone well. The day surgery team at Busselton believe in all working together and to do their best for their patients.

I have passed on your message to the day surgery team who are delighted to hear the feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to post about your patient journey.

Regards