"Fractured wrist"

About: Box Hill Hospital / Emergency Department

(as a relative),

My In-Law fractured their wrist and presented to Box Hill Emergency Department a few months ago. Dr. John was in triage at the time and ordered an X-ray after listening to the triage nurse - which meant that we had an X-ray and diagnosis within 20 minutes or so.

We were then looked after by Dr. Tessa,  and her kindness and professionalism was so wonderful and put my hospital-phobic, very stoic In-Law at ease.

Response from Gayle Smith, Executive Director, Quality, Planning and Innovation, Eastern Health

Dear avocethh98,

Thank you for posting your feedback on Patient Opinion and I am very pleased to hear that Dr John and Dr Tessa were able to provide your in-law with such a great experience, particularly given their hospital-phobia. At Eastern Health we pride ourselves on putting patients first, and demonstrating kindness and excellence. I am very pleased to hear that Dr John and Dr Tessa did this for your in-law. I will make sure to pass the information on to them. I trust that your in-law is well on the path to recovery.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Gayle Smith