"Exceptional Services by Staff - Housing Services ,West Ryde"

About: Housing Services - West Ryde

(as a carer),

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to you for your assistance in helping my disabled daughter to find a home to live in. Until now she has never lived independently.

The Access Demand Team/ Housing Services, West Ryde has opened the doors for her future wellbeing.

You all were courteous, kind & understanding of her illness & the situation, and took action to deal with it promptly.

Thanks to Kulangani (Team Leader), Ana & Natalie for your wonderful support and exceptional services.

Response from Phil Hugill, Acting District Director Northern Sydney, NSW Department of Family and Community Services

Dear Grateful Carer

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff at West Ryde. It is inspiring to me to know that the team there and in particular Kulangani, Ana & Natalie were able to assist you and your daughter.

I can appreciate the challenges you and your daughter have faced, but now being able to take that next step towards independence is I think your right the key to well being.

I wish you and your daughter all the best now and into the future, opening doors to a better future is a great endorsement of what the team at Housing does and a great way to describe your daughters next phase in her life!

Regards