"Surgery at Yarra Ranges Health"

About: Yarra Ranges Health

Hi have had my surgery done at Eastern Health in Lillydale, VIC and it was a great experience. They treated me very well and whole process was better than expectations. A follow up call after surgery made me feel special.

Response from Jo Gatehouse, Director, Quality, Planning and Innovation (Acute Health and Consumer Participation and Patient Experience), Eastern Health

Dear zkhan75,

Thank you for sharing your story on Patient Opinion about your experience at Yarra Ranges Health.

Our staff are committed to providing high quality care and it is always nice to hear when we have exceeded expectations.

A follow up phone call is an important part of ensuring that our patients are managing OK following a day procedure and provides an opportunity to discuss any concerns. I am glad that this was a positive part of the care provided to you.

Staff are always pleased to receive feedback from patients and I will ensure that the team at Yarra Ranges Health receive a copy of your story. Thanks again for your feedback.

Regards,