"My journey in the CAFSS program"

About: Community And Family Support Service (CAFSS) - Drug ARM - Hillbank Drug ARM Australasia - Warradale

(as a service user),

I have been in the CAFSS program for almost 12 months now and the support and care I have received has been amazing.

In this time I have seen four different workers, who have all worked together to make my sessions flow together and helped me get the best results by teaching me different techniques and giving me different activities to make me think.

While being here I have got a hold on my alcohol dependency, quit smoking and bettered my self esteem.

I have always felt welcomed and understood.I have been to a few different services previously, but have never progressed within myself as I have here.

Response from Debby Kadarusman, Healthy Options Australia

Dear coffeeandcake,

First and foremost, congratulations on the accomplishments you have achieved - this is not an easy journey and you have clearly shown the resilience, strength, motivation and commitment to have come this far.

We are honoured to be able to walk along with you and support you through attaining your goals. I am so pleased that you have felt welcomed and understood by your workers; sounds like you have all developed such great rapport with each other.

One final thing - We are very proud of you! Well done and keep up the amazing work!

Kind Regards,

Debby

• coffeeandcake thinks this response is helpful