"Orthopaedic Outpatients - Pleasantly Surprised"

About: Princess Margaret Hospital for Children

(as a parent/guardian),

My child was scheduled an appointment at PMH Orthopaedic Outpatient Clinic. I was prepared to be there several hours, as my child needed an x-ray, medical review and a replacement of a plaster cast. I was pleasantly surprised when we were seen at our appointment time, had a short wait for x-ray, straight through to the doctor and a short wait for the plaster room. All in all, we were out in about an hour, and only dealt with friendly, happy staff members. Great job PMH Orthopaedic Outpatients.

Response from Kate Stannage, Head of Department, Orthopaedic Surgery, Princess Margaret Hospital for Children

Dear Squid

Thank you for your comments. Our staff are very dedicated and always strive to be friendly and provide the best patient experience and outcomes. I am very pleased to hear that this was your experience.

Best wishes

Dr Kate Stannage
Head of Department, Orthopaedic Surgery

Response from Victor Cheng, Executive Director, Health Service Managament

Dear Squid

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Orthopaedic Outpatient department. At PMH we are committed to a number of values including excellence, integrity and respect. I am delighted that our team demonstrated these values in the care they provided to your child. I have also passed your comments on to our Chief Executive, Dr Robyn Lawrence, who is equally pleased.

Dr Victor Cheng