"Speech therapy for my child"

About: Wellington Community Health

(as a parent/guardian),

I was 100% satisfied with the service from Sue-Maree and her team. We were given an appointment very quickly. Sue-Maree and her team keep you well informed and provide excellent and reliable follow up. I assure all my friends and family that are also referred that they are in good hands. My child also enjoyed the experience and misses going to see Sue-Maree every week.

Response from Sharlene Abbott, A/Director Population Health, Childhealth (Vasse Leeuwin Community Health), WACHS - South West

Dear Parent123

Thank you for your great feedback about our Speech services at Wellington Community Health, it is one of our priorities to provide timely and responsive care to our clients, we are happy that you received such an excellent and caring service from the Speech team.

We are also delighted to hear that your child enjoyed the sessions and that you have let your family and friends know that we provide a caring and timely service. We will pass on your kind feedback to Sue-Maree and her team. We really appreciate hearing your story and we wish you and your child the best for the future.

Sharlene Abbott