"Speech therapy and physio"

About: Allied Health (Primary Health - Katanning)

(as a parent/guardian),

I have an amazing team of professionals working with my syndromic child and myself aiming for best results possible. Both these ladies have gone above and beyond in getting more services and diagnostic tests implemented into my child's care plan. Fast tracking specialist services keeping the communication up with every person involved. Connecting the dots that have been missed and pushing for my child's best interests at all times.

I feel they genuinely care and are very invested in my child's future. Great support for both of us.

Response from Sandra Crowe, Director - Population Health, Population Health, WACHS Great Southern

Dear Mumma on a Journey,

It is always pleasing to receive such positive feedback regarding the service we provide and I will ensure that the allied health team and their manager see your post.

It is very important to us that we hear from our community as not only does it allow us to share and celebrate our successes but also allows us the opportunity to identify areas for improvement.

I hope that your health journey with your child continues to be well supported by the team.

With best wishes,