"Elderly patient"

About: Sale Hospital / Surgical Services/Ward

(as a relative),

Recently my elderly mother was admitted for an overnight stay in the Surgical Ward. Things didn't go as planned, but the care and treatment from the nurses and doctors was just lovely. We felt that she was well cared for and transported back to her aged care home without any issues. Thankyou.

Response from Denise McInnes, Director of Nursing & Clinical Support Services, Executive, Central Gippsland Health Service

Dear pyxisbz95

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay in the Surgical Ward and I will take pleasure in providing this feedback to the staff.

We have been working hard on making sure our doctors, nurses and allied health staff work together to offer a valued service. Although everything didn’t go as planned, I am pleased you were happy with our care delivery.

Providing feedback about the care we give to our patients allows for staff at CGH to receive recognition for all their hard work from the people who matter, the patients and families we look after.

Denise