"My partner's birth"

About: Goodna Community Health Centre Ipswich Hospital / Ipswich Midwifery Group Practice Ipswich Hospital / Maternity

(as a parent/guardian),

Me and my partner have welcomed a baby boy recently and we were so happy and amazed by the treatment that was received during the pregnancy. We have been expressly happy with the antenatal care provided at Goodna now with the midwife Carlie, who she saw right up until bub decided he wanted to come on her day off. We then had Caitlin who was an amazing midwife and was so nice and supportive, considering we made her come to work at 4 in the morning haha. She even had a couple jokes with us and didn't get up me for my dad jokes. We are so amazed by the care provided and could recommend Ipswich Hospital and the MGP (Midwifery Group Practice).

Response from Sandy Lewis, Senior Consumer Liaison Officer, Clinical Governance, Queensland Health - West Moreton

Dear Chippytomidwife

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback regarding the antenatal care and support provided to you and your wife as you welcomed your new baby boy.

We are delighted to hear of the service provided to you by two of our outstanding midwives, Carlie and Caitlin and this feedback has been provided to their line manager for appropriate acknowledge within the division of Women, Children and Family services.

Here at West Moreton, we are dedicated to providing outstanding care and treatment to our patients and I’m delighted to hear that your family’s experience was so positive.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your story with us and we hope you are enjoying the new addition to your family.

Consumer Liaison Office

West Moreton Hospital and Health Service

• Chippytomidwife thinks this response is helpful