"Emergency Department"

About: Esperance Health Campus / Emergency Department

(as a parent/guardian),

I went up to ED after hours with my toddler who was having a lot of trouble with their breathing. I was lucky they weren't run off their feet, but we were straight through. We were looked after by Debra & Dr Patty. They were both fantastic with my toddler and super quick in getting my toddler's breathing taken care of. Debra was loads of fun and my toddler was asking to go back to play in there and visit the next day. My toddler was made so comfortable which made the whole process even easier to deal with. Thanks for all your help and brilliant bedside manner.

Response from Geraldine Ennis, Regional Director, WACHS - Goldfields

Dear hydruscx64

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your experience at the Esperance Emergency Department.

It will be with great pleasure that I pass on your kind words to Dr Paddy and Nurse Debra. Hospitals can be daunting for children and I’m very pleased that the staff helped make the experience for your child a positive one.

Once again, thanks for your feedback and we hope your child is doing well.

Geraldine M Ennis PSM

Regional Director

WACHS Goldfields

• hydruscx64 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by hydruscx64 (a parent/guardian)

Thankfully our toddler is doing much better than when we visited and the staff absolutely made the difference in my child and them not being scared at all.