"Compliment for Karratha Health Campus Dr"

About: Karratha Health Campus / Emergency Department

I attended the hospital recently and was treated by Dr Clive. His bedside manner, professionalism and thoroughness was absolutely amazing. Dr Clive took time to explain what he was going to do and why. He asked many questions and put me at ease. In fact, although I was in pain, the experience was actually very positive. And yes he made me laugh.

He advised me what I should do as a follow-up with my GP and encouraged me to come back to A and E if the pain got worse. I did thank him and shook his hand but I feel it's important that he is recognised beyond the A and E. Truly a wonderful human and awesome Dr.

I would hope that my compliment reaches his hierarchy and they in turn acknowledge his wonderful work. I also would like Dr Clive to receive my feedback. Thank you Dr Clive, you're amazing and I am very grateful for all your help.

Response from Matthew Ravenscroft, Operations Manager, West Pilbara, WA Country Health Service (WACHS) Pilbara

Dear performancesx64

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience in being treated by Dr Clive Robb during your recent presentation at the Karratha Health Campus Emergency Department. It is pleasing for Dr Robb that his professionalism, bedside manner and the knowledge that he displays to patients under his care have been acknowledged.

As a hospital, we strive to provide the highest level of care and interaction with patients, including that our clinicians making them aware of the treatment they are undergoing and having the ability to ask questions. It is very encouraging for our staff to hear of the experiences of our patients. And it is my pleasure to pass on your feedback to Dr Robb and the rest of our senior team at KHC.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences, and I wish you good health and my best wishes for the future.

Matt Ravenscroft

Operations Manager

Karratha Health Campus

• performancesx64 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by performancesx64 (the patient)

Thank you so very much for passing my thanks to Dr Robb. I've never experienced a negative time at the campus. All the staff are fantastic and extremely friendly. Well done to them all. Again thank you for responding.