"Albany Regional Hospital"

About: Albany Health Campus / Emergency Department

(as a relative),

My spouse and I recently attended the emergency dept at Albany. We received very prompt attention and care. They ran a gamut of tests to exclude any possible nasty causes and were particularly concerned about posterior bleed on the brain/stroke.

We felt very well cared for by all staff. My spouse then spent the night in ward 33 under careful observation. We felt Dr Rosa(?) was really lovely, bright and informative.

We were very happy with the quality of care received.

Response from Claire Goodall, A/Clinical Nurse Manager Critical Care, Emergency Department, Albany Health Campus, WACHS Great Southern

Dear orionys85,

Thank you for your positive comment about the care you received recently at the Albany Health Campus Emergency Department and wards. Sorry to hear that you were unwell but hope your ailment is on the mend now and you are feeling much better.

The Emergency Department at AHC strives to provide excellent clinical and patient-centred care with a smile through the expertise of our doctors, nurses, and allied health staff, and we appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

Kind regards & best wishes for the future.

Claire Goodall