"Kay, my care coordinator (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local)"

About: Rural Primary Health Service (Murrumbidgee Medicare Local)

(as a service user),

Kay is my care co-ordinator and she helps me with appointments and referrals. If I need help booking an appointment I call or sms her and she always gets back to me. I think Kay goes above and beyond her role and is always there when I need her. She is easy to talk to and if I ever have a question about my condition or care I can ask her and if she doesn't know she goes away to finds the answer and gets back to me.

I have diabetes and I have found Kay to be very helpful when it comes to giving me the right information and advice about managing it. Previously I have had trouble moving ahead with certain issues but once Kay got involved it started to progress very quickly.

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Cate Creswick, Executive Officer, Murrumbidgee Medicare Local

We really appreciate you sharing your story and letting us know how helpful Kay is for you. We have passed your comments onto Kay and her supervisor. We are pleased that the service Kay provides is helping you with your health. Thank you very much.