"Stand out staff at Maroondah Hospital"

About: Maroondah Hospital

Just recently I was admitted to Maroondah Hospital. Ward 1 north. I wish to thank ALL staff involved. From the moment I arrived at Triage until I was discharged I was treated by totally professional and caring staff. (This includes not only Doctors, nurses but also the cleaning and catering staff). Most of all a young Nurse named Lucy was a stand out. She was very professional, always smiling and nothing was too much trouble.

Many thanks

Do you have a similar story to tell? Tell your story & make a difference ››

Response from Alan Lilly, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear Stand Out

Thank you so much for sharing your story and providing feedback to us on Patient Opinion.

Reading your story is a great way to start the day and I feel proud to be part a health service which is so highly commended by its patients. We need to share more of those stories!

I will pass on your feedback to the local staff at Maroondah and to the Hospital Management team there too - no doubt your feedback will give them an extra boost in their day. I'll be sure to see if we can identify "Lucy" too and pass on your special acknowledgement.

I trust that you are now well and truly on track back to good health and I wish you well for 2016.

Kind regards and many thanks, Alan Lilly.

• {{helpful}} of {{total()}} people think this response is helpful