You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Excellent Midwife Service at Townsville Hospital."

About: Townsville Hospital and Health Service

My partner and I would like to thank Tina (Midwife) at the The Townsville Hospital - Birth Centre. My birth wasn't textbook as planned, sadly in the end I wasn't able to use the Birth Centre as I was being induced. I cannot thank Tina enough for her continued support, and that also goes for the staff at Birth Centre. I now have the confidence being a first time Mum, and wish to use the service next time around.

Response from Julie Shepherd, Nurse Manager Patient Experience, Patient Services; Clinical Governance Directorate, Townsvillle Hospital and Health Services

Dear Confident Mummy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your story about the care you received from our staff, notably, Tina, at our Birth Centre. Knowing that Tina provided you with the support you needed to give you confidence as a first time Mum is undoubtedly an invaluable experience.

I am certain the Director of Maternity Services will have great pleasure informing the Birth Centre team, in particular Tina, of your kind words and feedback.

Congratulations on becoming a Mum!

All the very best,