You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Very pleasant stay all round"

About: Cabrini Hospital - Brighton

My stay at Cabrini Brighton was a very pleasant experience all round: the peaceful ambiance; the caring nurses; and the prompt attention. The most pleasuring aspect for me was the readiness of the nursing and medical staff to discuss my conditions and were very reassuring. There was space, light and air with a visual 'connection' with the outside world. Compliments to the chef(s) - the food was a winner.

Response from Alexandra Armstrong, Patient Experience Program Manager, Cabrini Health

Dear bluebubble,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your story about your recent stay at Cabrini Brighton. We were so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our nursing and medical staff as well as the peaceful environment at the hospital, which we know is very important for rest and healing. Our General Manager at Cabrini Brighton will share your feedback with the nursing and medical staff, as well as our chef.

Thank you again for sharing your story with us, we wish you all the best for your continued recovery.

Warm regards,