You're offline
You're back online! Refresh the page
The site has been updated! Refresh the page

"Alcohol addiction"

About: Community And Family Support Service (CAFSS) - Drug ARM - Warradale

(as a service user),

After suffering some horrendous experiences through my work, I was diagnosed with PTSD and began to use alcohol to self-medicate. This subsequently became a problem for me. After years of psychiatric treatment and counselling I found DrugArm to be the first group of professionals who were able to support and encourage me to set realistic goals and offered me practical and workable suggestions as to how to control my addiction; in a safe and non-judgmental environment.

Response from Debby Kadarusman, Healthy Options Australia

Dear Endeavour,

Firstly I would like to thank you for sharing your experiences and inviting us into your life. It can be very daunting to start with a new program and work with new workers, especially if your past experiences with other providers have not been overly positive. With this in mind, I am especially pleased to hear that you have found your workers at Drug ARM to be encouraging and supportive. We look forward to continuing to provide you with ongoing support as you continue with your treatment.

Kind Regards,

Debby

• Endeavour thinks this response is helpful

Recently read