"Having a gastroscopy at Yarra Ranges Health Day Surgery"

About: Yarra Ranges Health

From the moment I arrived at the reception, the staff were extremely nice, friendly and helpful. I was shown into the area where you are prepared for surgery, again the nursing staff were amazing. The staff in the theatre were just terrific, made me feel totally at ease and very relaxed and informative. The nurses in recovery were delightful, friendly and couldn't do enough for me, to the point were I felt like I was at home. Thank you to all the staff at Yarra Ranges Health Day Surgery, you made the whole experience memorable in the nicest possible way.

Response from David Plunkett, Chief Executive, Eastern Health

Dear memorable experience

Thank you so much for providing your feedback on Patient Opinion. I was so pleased to read your positive experience and the way you were treated at Yarra Ranges Health Day Surgery.

The whole team do an amazing job and I am so proud of what they do each and every day. It's very evident the courtesy and kindness that was shown towards you.

I trust you are well on the way to recovering from your procedure as even what we think might be a small procedure can be a really stressful time.

Take care and kind regards

David

• memorable experience thinks this response is helpful

Recently read