"Amazing outcomes from Springboard Day Program"

About: Communify QLD Lives Lived Well

(as a service user),

I had worked at my last job just over a year of night shifts and found myself slowly isolated with depression and unable to unwind and found alcohol helped me get a sleep that lead to heavy alcohol dependency where I crashed and got myself into Royal Brisbane Hospital Detox.

I was introduced to Springboard Day Program from Salvation Army Resident Recovery team and it appeared to be just what I needed. A 6 day week program aimed at addiction & recovery, however what appealed to me most was the mental health avenue of the course. The tools that I have found within, learnt & shared have completely helped my mental (& physical) health to a wonderful new worldview & life. I have achieved amazing personal goals that I feel I had been searching for for my adult life

Sam & Dan ran the course & I cannot say enough how amazing they are with with how caring, understanding, sharing their skills, ideas, personalities ... They are Springboard & I am honoured to have been privileged to have experienced & gained what have today. I feel so happy with myself. This has so eased my depression & anxiety as now I can observe myself in a wonderful new light. with how caring, understanding.

I am writing this here in the hope that this message shines out to people & community of how amazing the course, its structure, care, understanding, content & the outcomes for me!

Response from Gerard Moloney, Lives Lived Well

Hello Relievedandhopeful,

Thank you for taking the time and effort to tell others about your positive experience in the Springboard program. I am sure the staff, Sam and Dan, appreciate your comments and are glad their work has made such a difference in your life. To achieve some of your personal goals as a result of your engagement in this group process is a big effort.

We wish you well in your ongoing journey in life and hope that the new skills and attitudes you have told us about will be a strong foundation for greater gains.

Gerard